In this article, you will read how to create SSH account? Now proceed your reading to create SSH account. However, every hosting provider gives facility to connect SSH account. If you are on Reseller hosting. Then you will enjoy this guide which helps you to connect via SSH command line. Shared hosting in some cases also gives the facility to connect via SSH command line. So if you want to connect via SSH then you must create SSH account.
Note: See the server’s name format is like that id#### or different from this? It will tell you the space of the connected server.
Create SSH Account And Key Linux Command Line
- Enable SSH and login to CPanel.
- Hit SSH/ Shell Access which is under the security tab.
- Now click on Manage SSH key, Create new key.
- Password entry here.
For complete method, you must visit this link: Generate SSH Key
Download Putty To Convert SSH Key
- Download puttygen.
- Login to CPanel.
- Turn to click SSH/ Shell Access which is visible under security.
- Click on Manage SSH keys
- Download it by pressing the download button.